Join our Matan Team! Tenant Services Coordinator Needed
Tenant Services Coordinator
To provide direct support to the property management team in our Germantown Management Office, coordinating the day-to-day activities of the building staff and contract services in fulfilling the needs and addressing the issues of tenants. The Tenant Services Coordinator is expected to develop and maintain strong working relationships with the tenants in a facility and be accountable to management for ensuring issues and needs are responded to and resolved by the appropriate individual, department, or service. This position will also have some responsibility for general administrative, accounting, help desk, and event coordination functions as they pertain to tenants and operation of the building.
- Acts as the first point of contact for tenant service calls, requests and issues. Directs tenant service requests to the appropriate staff or contract service for resolution including engineering, maintenance, cleaning, mechanical and vendors. Is responsible for issuing and obtaining approvals for tenant work order requests.
- Is the key on-site support staff for tenant relations. Must diligently support and maintain good working relationships with tenants and vendors. Handles tenant move-ins and move outs and assists with the coordination of tenant events. Orients new tenants on building policies and procedures.
- Responsible for preparing vendor service contracts and to help obtain vendor bids for special work and/or services.
- Assists property management with day-to-day operation of the property in accordance with policies/procedures, management agreements, and client needs. Responsible for obtaining and filing vendor insurance certificates, maintaining tenant contact list, emergency contact lists, issuing and updating building pass list, and maintaining other records and files pertinent to tenants and vendors.
- Assists with billing and other tenant charges in compliance with lease agreements. Does coding and processing of invoices, data entry into accounting system, requesting W-9 forms from new vendors in order to set them up in accounting system. Coordinates with all parties for compiling monthly report to owner.
- Assists with general administrative tasks as assigned including filing, answering phones, distribution of mail, written correspondence especially to tenants, ordering supplies, computer and data entry work, preparing spreadsheets and reports, greeting visitors and tenants, and logging and dispatching tenant service calls.
- Other assigned duties may include backup for card key programming and data entry, coordination of fire safety meetings and drills, updating and maintaining emergency manuals, maintaining training records, and retention of forms and certificates. Provide and track access cards to the buildings, fitness center, and conference room. Assists in office management by purchasing office and kitchen supplies. Assists in maintaining filing system of construction documents. Administration of weekly timesheets and processing to payroll. Prepares OT HVAC and tenant bill backs for services. Utility sub meter processing.
- A high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED). College or university credits or degree in applicable discipline preferred.
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task and to prioritize.
- A minimum of two (2) years of work experience in an administrative, accounting, or tenant services capacity. Experience with data entry, basic reporting, filing, answering phones, scheduling, and communications is a must. Prior experience working in the property management, commercial real estate, or financial services industries preferred.
- The candidate must be computer literate, including knowledge of word processing (Word), mail merge, scheduling (Outlook), spreadsheets (Excel) and other data base applications.
- Must be proficient in communicating at all levels in both oral and written form and competent at preparing professional, comprehensive memorandums, letters, reports, documents, files, etc.
- Understanding of general accounting and financing is a plus.